Member Project Spotlight
Wangfoong Transportation Ltd HKG Moves Cable Drums for Export
· Commodity: cable drums
· 2 drums of 3.2M x 2.2M x 3.2M / 9 tons each
· 1 drum of 3.4M x 2.2M x 3.4M / 9 tons each
Scope of work:
· Cargo was picked up with a flat trailer from Guangzhou factory and transported to Shekou Depot for transloading.
· Transloading cable drums from the flat trailer onto 40 FR
· Including proper loading and lashing at the factory and also Shekou depot
· Delivered 40 FR to Shekou export terminal
Wangfoongclients include oil and gas, power, utility companies, airport, public transportation companies. Since the Companys establishment in 1980, Wangfoong has built an excellent record in providing project cargo services in Hong Kong, mainland China and overseas. Our services include transportation planning, over-dimensional cargo lifting, provision of special equipment (such as floating cranes with lifting capabilities of up to 500 tons), breakbulk loading, discharging of barges and vessels, outsized and heavy cargo, as well as tug and barge chartering.
Contacts: Christina Tan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cecily Chan <email@example.com>