Member Qualification section:
All forwarders in WCA Projects are required to meet the group exacting standards of experience, professionalism and financial strength.
No forwarder can become a WCA Projects member without satisfying the strict criteria for experience, quality of service and reliability. Membership is constantly monitored to ensure these standards are maintained, assuring clients the highest levels of service, capability and security every time.
Qualification and Criteria Checking:
- The applicant must be able to show its company has been handling major projects for a reasonable time period. All applicants must have a dedicated team handling projects and must be able to demonstrate its quality, experience and financial strength.
- All new members must be local or regional companies with good reputations in their industry specific operations including operations, finance, communications and other professional factors which must be verified through three project-related trade references from their current customers / partners of abilities and satisfaction.
- All applicants, including existing WCA members, must submit three recent case studies from its current Projects portfolio mentioning full details of shipper, consignee, weights and dimensions, project management as well as a full description and images. (These are for internal use only and will not be released).
- Applicants'websites must mention project/heavy lift services.
- Members are expected to actively participate with other network members and attend WCA Projects conferences a minimum of every 2 years. Inactive companies'Projects memberships may be not be renewed, at the discretion of WCA management, especially in fully subscribed/major markets.