NEW WCA PROJECTS MEMBER
We are pleased today to welcome an additional office of Logenix International into WCA Projects Network.
COMPANY: LOGENIX INTERNATIONAL (KABUL, AFGHANISTAN)
Logenix Afghanistan is recognized as the preeminent logistics services provider throughout the Afghanistan region. Our decades of comprehensive experience and success operating on-time and on-budget are unparalleled.
Logenix has direct offices and dedicated teams in AFGHANISTAN, and INDIA to handle Afghanistan oversize and break bulk land/air shipments, which is another attributing factor to our success in managing the immense challenges associated with customs clearance and transportation to Afghanistan. Logenix staff have years of logistics experience for the largest Power, Irrigation and Disaster Relief Projects funded by USAID, Asian Development Bank, US Army Corps of Engineers in Afghanistan. We have delivered multiple Electrical/Solar power machines, Transformers and Manufacturing Plant to Afghanistan remote destinations – specifically by improving on-time delivery rates and significantly reducing transportation costs by eliminating unnecessary delays/fines at destination.
Logenix is unequalled in our wide-ranging partnerships with several humanitarian organizations and contractors and provides logistics services for hundreds of developments, infrastructure programs within the wide-ranging of Power, Agriculture, Health and Defense sectors, we specialize in:
- Breakbulk and Heavy cargo project handling
- Route surveys and obtaining Government special approvals for heavyweight and Out-of-Gauge Cargo Transportation.
- Reloading, trucking, lashing and documentation of oversize Transformers/Generators/Turbines/Gas Plant/Solar Plant/Substation/Excavators/Cranes/Military Equipment/etc.
- Military Retrograde Project handling.
- Ad-hoc warehousing and storage services at Afghanistan remote delivery points.
- Vaccines and temperature-controlled shipments handling for UN/Embassy/NGOs
- Customs Clearance and Import Duty and Tax Exemption Processing for Project cargo
- Air Chattering for Military and Non-Commercial Agencies.
Logenix brings evolutionary progress to the Afghanistan most critical supply chain destinations and integrated planning and project implementation ensures successful task completion, cost efficiency, and the industry’s best on-time delivery for every shipment and has transited and delivered several projects of Electrical, Power, Irrigation, Health, Education and Communications to the most remote areas in this region.
Providing unparalleled logistics support to organizations working on behalf of a wide range of programs, Logenix retains a proven track record over the past 10 years to plan and deliver in the most hostile environments at Afghanistan destinations and unsurpassed in its ability to successfully provide the industry’s most cost-effective and reliable supply chain services to and throughout this region. Logenix tailors a wide range of logistics services specifically for our clients’ needs to support critical supply chains. On behalf of numerous programs Logenix manages the door-to-door project handling of:
• Aircraft, Parts & Engines through Charter flights for Military
• ITAR Equipment for Embassies and Military
• Hazardous Materials for Commercial Importers
• Armoured vehicles through Charter flights for Euro Police and European Union Bodies
• Gas power plant on super low bed trailers for Government of Afghanistan
• Power and Health projects for Government of Afghanistan
Logenix has supported demobilization from several U.S. military bases in Afghanistan and handover retrograde projects to US Flag Carriers at Karachi Port. Cargo has included vehicles, generators helicopters and aircraft parts, machinery, and construction supplies. Logenix has helped clients anticipate potential delays and process shipment paperwork efficiently because of its knowledge as a documentation and Customs Clearance Request (CCR) specialist.