AMI Departs WCA Projects
Dear WCA Projects Members,
Please note that AMI Middle East and their other offices in Africa are no longer members of WCA Projects or other WCA networks. It is now common industry knowledge that CEVA Logistics has taken over all AMIs offices.
The WCA Worldwide group normally supports independently owned SME forwarders. MNC forwarders such as CEVA, Schenker, Kuehne & Nagel, DSV, etc. are not accepted as members. Below is a list of all AMI and affiliate offices which were removed from WCA membership effective 7 January 2021. Any new business begun after 7 January will not be covered by WCAworlds financial guarantee.
- (ID: 67036) - AMI Middle East LLC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- (ID: 67007) - AMI Africa (Uganda) Limited, Kampala, Uganda
- (ID: 108948) - AMI Africa Burundi Surl, Bujumbura, Burundi
- (ID: 67008) - AMI Africa Kenya Limited, Mombasa, Kenya
- (ID: 67013) - AMI Africa Mozambique, Beira, Mozambique
- (ID: 109023) - AMI Africa Rwanda, Kigali, Rwanda
- (ID: 67024) - AMI Africa Tanzania Ltd, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- (ID: 110446) - AMI International - Manica Botswana (Pty) Ltd., Gaborone, Botswana
- (ID: 110444) - AMI International - Manica Malawi Limited, Blantyre, Malawi
- (ID: 110443) - AMI International - Manica Zambia Limited, Lusaka, Zambia
- (ID: 110445) - AMI International - Manica Zimbabwe Limited, Harare, Zimbabwe